Audio is always a critical component of any production. Planning ahead helps to ensure that your event runs smoothly without interruption. Things To Consider:
- Do you have enough available power on site?
- Do you need to rent a generator?
- Where do you plan to position equipment (mixer, amps, rack gear) during event?
- Are you sending audio signals to video crew(s)?
- What volume level do you want the room(s) to be at?
- Do you need multiple speaker zones to distribute and adjust the sound volume?
- Will cables need to be run where there is foot traffic or autos driving over the cables?
All of these things are easily dealt with when properly planned for.
Call 714-386-9451 to discuss your project.